A passion for results
Results Canada exists for one simple reason – to make good companies great! We work with ambitious, open-minded business leaders who are seeking better results. Our unique consulting framework and delivery model ensures that our clients unleash their full potential through disciplined execution. Our clients are recognized as some of the fastest growing in Alberta, and our brand and reputation is becoming well established.
A unique opportunity
Business Execution Specialist – As a Trusted Advisor to our clients, the primary responsibility of the BES is to enable successful transformation (Good to Great) with a portfolio of clients using the Results Canada System.
- Minimum 10 years business experience as a successful entrepreneur or senior leader in a mid to large organization.
- Direct people accountability – hiring, performance feedback, development.
- P&L accountability – direct experience converting top line revenue to bottom line income.
- Proven track record achieving extra-ordinary business results.
- Experience in facilitating the strategic/operational planning process.
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Passion and drive for results – focus on priorities and keep people on track.
- Presentation skills (command a room, communicate key concepts).
- Inspiring – focus the client on progress towards their vision.
- Facilitation skills; Listening skills (for the deeper significance), and Questioning skills.
- Courage to tell the truth.
- Able to shift from Education to Facilitation to Consultation as the situation requires.
- Organized with good time management skills.
- Sales and marketing experience is beneficial.
Client Engagement Work
- Delivery of the Results Canada System which includes weekly meetings, full-day planning sessions, ad-hoc client communication (phone, email), and reasonable participation in our marketing events program.
- Ensuring client files are kept up to date and accurate.
- Cover for other members of the team when called upon.
- Accountable for clients achieving measurable results through the implementation of the Results Canada System.
- Attend education & learning sessions.
- Read tons of books & articles.
- Participating in internal team meetings to contribute to our strategic growth plan.
- Supporting our events program for clients by attending and assisting with setup.
Time Commitment (4-5 days per week with a full client roster)
- Business Execution Sessions with clients: 85%, Admin: 10%, Events: 5%
Join a world-class team
Our team is made up of individuals passionate to make a difference with the companies and people we serve. We thrive on learning, supporting one another, having fun, mutual respect and authentically living our values. We are currently looking for Business Execution Specialists in Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary..
Want to learn more?
Tell us a how you think you might fit this role and how to contact you by completing this short survey.